Based on the concept that “safety and health take precedence over any and all things” deriving from the fundamental principle of paying due respect to human beings, the Company recognizes that securing of safety and health is the base of sound corporate activities and cannot be replaced by anything whatsoever, and promotes industrial safety and health activities to establish a secure workplace environment through the cooperation of all employees.
Industrial Safety and Health Action Policy
1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company and all employees shall comply with laws and regulations and other requirements accepted by the Company concerning industrial safety and health.
2. Setting of an industrial safety and health risk reduction target and the audit thereof
The Company shall set a reduction target, execute an audit on it, review the target as necessary and improve the target continuously.
3. Reduction of industrial safety and health risks
The Company shall perform the following industrial safety and health activities taking into full account the following industrial safety and health risks of the Company arising from its business activities:
(1) Reduction of risks in connection with the operation, maintenance and inspection of machinery;
(2) Reduction of risks in connection with work environment;
(3) Reduction of risks in connection with work activities;
(4) Reduction of risks in connection with logistics works;
(5) Reduction of risks in connection with product test works;
(6) Reduction of risks in connection with VDT works;
(7) Reduction of risks in connection with traffic accidents.
The Company shall recognize that proper securing of industrial safety and health is realized through good communication and, as such, consult with employees fully and in good faith. Moreover, the Company and all employees shall participate actively in administrative and social activities of the region to maintain good communication with contacts outside of the Company.
5. Education and Awareness-Raising
The Company shall ensure that all employees completely understand the industrial safety and health policy, the education and training necessary for the industrial safety and health activities and the effectiveness of the industrial safety and health activities. In addition, the Company shall share and exchange necessary information for the industrial safety and health activities with related cooperative facilities within the premises.