G. Loomis Xpeditor Service
(Limited to US and Canada)
A broken rod will never keep you off the water again. With the G. Loomis Xpeditor Service you can get a brand new rod to replace a broken one, delivered to your doorstep (anywhere in the US) in as little as two days. Our Xpeditor Service will get you back on the water fishing in days, not weeks!
Why should you use the Xpeditor Service:
• HASSLE FREE, just send in your rod and get a new one – no questions asked!
• Always get a brand NEW rod, never repaired
• FAST - Rod ships within 1 business day, if in stock
• NO WAITING – Your rod ships immediately, no waiting for your broken rod to reach the factory, no waiting on the processing and then shipping it back which can take up to two or three weeks
• CONVENIENT– use the tube provided, you do not have to run around town looking for packaging to send your rod in (cost to purchase a tube can run $15)
• NO SHIPPING COSTS to the consumer, reuse the tube the new rod came in, slap the provided label on the tube and hand it back to the driver
Here is how the service works:
• Contact Customer Service at 877/577-0600 and request the Xpeditor Service
• Tell them the model number and rod series from the logo on the rod
• If we no longer offer the model that you broke, we will replace it with the closest comparable model from our current product line
• Pending stock availability, we will ship your rod via standard ground delivery the next business day
• When you receive your new rod, simply remove it from the shipping tube, place the broken rod into that same tube, ensure both ends are sealed and affix the enclosed, pre-paid shipping label on the outside of the tube (Please Note: Return shipping label service is not available in Canada)
• Once you hand off the package to your delivery agent, you’re done and back on the water
COST: (US Only)
$75 Fee USD - Regular graphite, GL2, GL3, IM6
$100 Fee USD – GL4, IMX, GLX, NRX, all blends not identified by
2nd Day Air, Alaska or Hawaii shipments
$100 Fee USD - Regular graphite, GL2, GL3, IM6
$125 Fee USD – GL4, IMX, GLX, NRX, all blends not identified by
$100 Fee Canadian - Regular graphite, GL2, GL3, IM6
$125 Fee Canadian – GL4, IMX, GLX, NRX, all blends not identified by
• If you fail to return the complete broken rod within 30 days of receiving your replacement, you authorize G. Loomis to charge your credit card the full MSRP of the replacement rod in addition to the fee already paid for the Xpeditor Service
• Rods covered by the discontinued Wildcard program may be sent in for a one-time only free Xpeditor service on that rod
• If you are returning a custom rod please remove any after-market components that you wish to keep, as they will not be returned
• The Xpeditor Service is a one-time (per rod) offer that may only be applied to the originally purchased item.
• Premier Rods (PMR), Kit, Demo and Second rods are not able to utilize Xpeditor service.