Shimano Co., Ltd. 3-77 Oimatsu-cho, Sakai-ku, Sakai City, Osaka 590-8577, Japan, Phone: +81-72-223-3957, Fax: +81-72-223-6045,
Article 2 User
Article 3 Restrictions on use
Article 4 Prohibited acts
- In order for the user to make the Application, it is a condition that he / she has reached the age of adulthood in the country / region of the sales destination.
- Even if the user meets the conditions set forth in the preceding paragraph, Shimano may not accept the Application if the user falls under 4.1 or has violated it in the past.
The user shall not perform any of the following acts.
(1) Acts that interfere with the operation of this site or acts that may interfere with the operation.
Article 5 Personal information
(2) Acts of using this site using false information, information of third parties, etc.
(3) Acts of using the site by illegally using e-mail addresses, passwords, credit cards, etc.
(4) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or Shimano, or acts that may cause them.
(5) Acts that violate public order and morals or other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may cause them.
Article 6 Order
Article 7 Establishment of sales contract
- The maximum purchase quantity is one book per person.
Article 8 Price information
- The sales contract for the product on this site shall be concluded when the user presses the “Order and pay” button based on the guidance after winning, and the order completion screen is displayed.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, Shimano may cancel an order or shipment without any liability to the user if any of the following items apply.
（1） When the delivery address is a PO Box, transfer service, etc.
（2） When there is no actual inventory to be allocated to the order due to a system failure or other reason.
（3） Earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis and other natural disasters, wars, riots, internal disturbances, terrorist acts, infectious diseases, establishment / revision / abolition of laws / regulations, orders / dispositions by public authority, other government acts, disputes, / transportation / When Shimano determines that it is difficult to fulfill the product sales contract on this site due to an accident such as a communication line or other unavoidable reason.
（4） When the user does not meet the conditions of 3.1.
（5） When the user violates Article 4 or when it is found that the user has violated in the past.
- Right of withdrawal: The user has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within fourteen (14) days beginning on the date of receipt of the product without giving any reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must notify Shimano with a clear statement of the user’s decision to withdraw from the sales contract either by written notice or by email. The user can use the attached standard withdrawal form, which is not mandatory. In order to meet the deadline of the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient that the user sends the relevant notification before the end of the fourteen (14) day period. Please note that the user will bear all costs associated with the return of the product to Shimano.
Selling price 10,000 yen (consumption tax is included (in the case of domestic sales in Japan), shipping is included for shipments outside Japan, customs duties will be borne by the customer.
Article 9 Payment method
Please note that customs duties can vary from country to country and that they are not charged by Shimano as a seller but will be charged directly by the customs authorities upon arrival in the user’s country. Please refer to your local customs authorities for more information.
For customers purchasing from outside Japan, the billing amount will may change depending on the currency exchange rate at the time of payment. Some credit card providers may enable you to choose the currency you want to pay in. This is a service which is outside the control of Shimano.
Article 10 Delivery of product
- When purchasing a product, the user shall pay the product price under Article 8.
- The payment method in this online store shall be by credit card. For credit card processing, Shimano will use the approval agency service of GMO Payment Gateway Co., Ltd. Details are as follows.
（1） Billed amount: Total product price according to Article 8
（2） The number of payments will be "one-time payment" regardless of the total amount.
（3） Acceptable credit cards
VISA, Master, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Diners
（4） In order to prevent unauthorized use, Shimano may refuse your order if the name of the order and the cardholder are different.
Article 11 Delayed receipt of product, etc.
- SHIMANO 100 WORKS shall be delivered sequentially from September 2021 after completion of order entry, except in the following cases.
(1) Year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, winter vacation, temporary closure, etc.
(2) When the product cannot be received due to reasons on the side of the user
(3) When delivery conditions, natural disasters, traffic conditions, weather, epidemics, etc. affect
- Shipping fee is free.
If the delivery address is absent for a long period of time and the product is not received, Shimano may cancel or refund the order.
Article 12 Delivery delay / impossible
Shimano shall not be liable to the user in the event of delay or inability to deliver the product due to an accident or other unavoidable reason. Such unavoidable reasons may consist of, not limited to, earthquakes, typhoons, tsunamis and other natural disasters, wars, riots, internal disturbances, terrorist acts, infectious diseases, establishment / revision / abolition of laws / regulations, orders / dispositions by public authorities, other government acts, disputes, transportation / communication lines failure, etc.
Article 13 Transfer of ownership
Ownership of SHIMANO 100 WORKS shall be transferred to the user if the purchase price is paid and when the product is delivered to the delivery company from Shimano or a sales partner.
Article 14 Other disclaimers regarding the use of this online store
Article 15 Compensation for damages
- Shimano will endeavor to maintain the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information on this site as much as possible, but does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the product description or other content.
- The color, shape, etc. of SHIMANO 100 WORKS displayed on this site may differ between what is displayed on the screen and the actual product, depending on the performance and setting conditions of the display or monitor used by the user.
- Shimano shall be exempted from liability for the provision of services on this site by performing paperwork according to the information registered by the user. When Shimano is obliged to notify the user, it may send a notification to the e-mail address registered in advance by the user, and regarding the delivery procedure of the product, the user when purchasing the product. Shimano shall fulfill the obligation by delivering the product to the destination specified in.
Article 16 User responsibility
- Shimano is liable for damages to the user regarding the use of this site regardless of the legal cause of the claim (including, but not limited to, defective products). Shimano shall be liable up to the price purchased by the user, and shall not be liable for any other liability. However, this does not apply if Shimano has acted intentionally, or in gross negligence, if damages to life, body or health are concerned, if mandatory liability (e.g. product liability) exists, or if essential contractual obligations are concerned.
- Shimano shall not be liable for any damages to users or third parties caused by the inability to use this site, except when Shimano has acted intentionally, or in gross negligence, if damages to life, body or health are concerned or if mandatory liability (e.g. product liability) exists, or if essential contractual obligations are concerned.
Article 17 This site
Article 18 Governing law
- The user shall use this site in an environment that conforms to the recommended environment, and Shimano shall not be liable for any damage caused by using it outside the recommended environment.
Article 19 Jurisdiction
Effective date : March 20, 2021
Standard withdrawal form
If the user wants to exercise the right of withdrawal (see clause 7.3.), the user can fill out this form and send it back.
To: Shimano Inc., 3-77 Oimatsu-cho, Sakai-ku,, Sakai City, Osaka 590-8577, Japan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby revoke the sales contract I have concluded for the purchase of the SHIMANO 100 WORKS book.
Ordered on […] / received on […]
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only required if sent by postal mail):